자연을 생각하는 친환경 기업
주식회사 카나리아바이오
Logo Design - A Buyer's Guide
by Damian | Date 2024-04-24 01:41:52 hit 746
Myth #3. Any type is fine. Many designers don't realize the importance of typography for a logo. The typography is often used to enhance the design element or to announce the brand's name. The art of choosing the right font for your logo or creating a new font is a challenge. Choose the font that best suits the brand's personality. Experiment by working around the type to bring an interesting twist to it. Remember, many big global brands has only typography as the logo unit.

When I think of a brand design, I usually start with the first letter of the name. If I was making Brooklyn's Finest Beer, I would start with the letters B, F, and B again. Although it is old, this method is still quite unique. Sometimes, just writing the name in beautiful fonts works well.

So how can this be connected to your marketing campaigns and marketing efforts. Your logo design logo will appear everywhere you go when you promote, run a campaign, or cara deposit slot idn poker lewat dana advertise. Any promotional effort without your logo won't be successful, because people won't know anything about your business. This is why it is so important to first design a logo, and then show it off to your market when you launch a new campaign. Your logo will be associated with your business, so people will know that this promotion or campaign is from you.

The logo must look the same in different sizes. It is important to let your designer know where the logo will be used. He will create a design that is suitable for a billboard or keychain as well as a pen or keychain.

It is not a good idea in every instance to include tools of the trade or profession you are representing into your logo. Meaning: Don't show a plate or food in hotel logos, doctor's logo or a hospital logo does not necessarily need to show a stethoscope or a red cross. It doesn't have to be relevant. The Nike logo is not a shoe logo and the Mercedes logo is not a car logo.

Make sure you know enough about the printing processes you're likely to use to avoid problems later on. Offset printing has particular requirements, and different color spaces can present a problem down the line. Screen printing your logo design can present additional problems. Graphic designers should be able to anticipate problems and how to solve them.

0011a.jpgYour logo design will be the one that tells your customers that you are the creator of the product. This is how your logo design gives your business a face people can recognize you and your products.
주식회사 카나리아바이오
본사, 공장  충남 천안시 동남구 용수골길 23 (용곡동)    Tel.041-563-8200~4   Fax.041-551-6347
분당 사무소  경기도 용인시 수지구 신수로 767 (동천동 분당 수지 유타워 지식산업센터 1707호)   Tel.031-548-2431   Fax.031-548-2434
Copyrights ⓒ 2016 HDFEED Inc. All Rights Reserved.